A Pad-type phototherapy unit making use of characteristic blue LED light. The pad-type is placed on the back of the infant for any treatment without interrupting visulaisation.
- 3 different levels of intensity and has two sizes (small and large).
- The wavelength ranges form 430-490nm which is the recommended wavelength by AAP guidelines.
- The pad type can be used in a bassinet next to the mother’s bed and also contains the treatment timer to aid.
- The combination of Bili therapy Pad type and Bili therapy spot type can be used together for effectively providing double phototherapy treatment without interfering with visualisation of the new born.
- As the light source is blue LED, there is virtually no harmful radiation such as UV, or infrared which can increase water loss in neonates.