A space saving Spot-type phototherapy unit making use fo the characeristic blue LED lights for the most effective care and also reducing strain in the infant.
- The BILI-THERAPY Spot Type makes use of the characteristics of blue light-emitting diodes (LEDs) to produce light at the most effective wavelengths for neonatal hyperbilirubinemia phototherapy, improving efficiency of care and reducing the strain on the infant.
- Available in 3 kinds- Arm type,Stand type and mount type.
- Has one switch change to shift from therapy light to observation light.
- The intensity can be changed or varied according the needs of the baby.
- The unit can be mounted on the F-Rail without using a stand for space-saving around the incubator or warmer.