E-Flo 6D is a workstation with multiple capabilities including VCV, PCV, SIMV (V) + PS, SIMV (P) + PS, PSV with apnea back up,Manual and Standby modes (Optional mode: PRVC). Featuring a 8.4” colour TFT screen, it monitors Pressure, Volume and Flow wave forms along with other ventilator numeric parameters . Adult ,Paediatric and Neonatal modes of operation are applicable.
- 8.4″ colour TFT screen with display of Pressure-time, Flow-time and Volume-time waveforms.
- VCV, PCV, SIMV (V) + PS, SIMV (P) + PS, PSV with apnea back up, Manual and Standby. Optional mode: PRVC
- Advanced proportional solenoid valve technology to realize accurate ventilation control
- Fully integrated Absorber system with Heater Function and CO2 Bypass
- Comprehensive alarm system
- Adult, Paediatric and Neonatal modes of operation compact and light weight body design for easy and safe manoeuvrability
- Yoke system (1xO2, 1xN2O; without Cylinders)
- Mechanical flowmeter with back light on/off function (5 tubes)
- ACGO function and Electronic PEEP
- FiO2 monitoring
- Lithium battery – Up to 360 minutes back up
- Dual Flow Sensing – Inspiratory and expiratory volume measured and displayed on the screen
- Optional: Vaporiser, SpO2 Module, CO2( MASIMO – Mainstream), Active AGSS System, Communication Interface, Autoclavable function of Absorber, Auxiliary Oxygen flow meter, AIR/O2 Driving for Ventilator with Auto Switching, Mainstream Gas Module for 5 kinds of Anaesthetic Agent, CO2 and N2O (MASIMO)