Leoni Plus HFO is an intensive care ventilator, suitable for long-term ventilation for premature infants and children weighing up to 30 Kg. The device is user-friendly, displaying vital information in the form of parameter ratings and waveforms on 12” screen. An intuitive device featuring innovative ventilation technology, Leoni Plus comes with an extremely powerful HFO based on unconventional form of mechanical ventilation integrated with membrane principle, time-controlled boosting of the average pressure, adjustable I: E Ratio, frequency and mean pressure.
- Suitable for long-term ventilation of premature babies and infants, neonates and paediatric patients weighing up to 30 Kg
- Ventilation modes include nCPAP, IPPV/IMV, S-IPPV, SIMV and PSV for premature babies and infants
- Assisted ventilation modes like “volume-controlled tidal volume guarantee” available
- It works by setting a fixed Tidal Volume (VT) that the ventilator will deliver at set intervals of time or when the patient initiates a breath with 10 sensitivity levels
- Patient proximate leakage is managed with a compensated flow or a volume trigger and is calibrated within seconds of ventilation interruption
- Graphic display, graphic trend and log data of spontaneous breaths displayed simultaneously
- A 12” colour display and a detachable touchscreen control unit for displaying crucial parameters, graphs, loops etc.
- It consists of an oxygen/ compressed air mixer with an integrated oxygen monitor
- Integrated rechargeable battery
- Upgradeable to double-membrane extremely powerful, High frequency Oscillatory Ventilation, with time-controlled boosting of average pressure and adjustable I/E ratio