Prisma VENT 40 ICU Ventilator enables pressure controlled invasive and non-invasive ventilation modes for treating adult and pediatric patient categories. It comes with a 4.5 inch screen that displays volume, pressure & flow waveforms, along with unique alarm management for utmost safety. With intuitive menus, simple operation & quick optimization, experience state-of-the-art ventilation and monitoring for patients in the healthcare setting.
- Low Noise – High capacity blower ensures quiet operation with peak flow of 220 Litres
- Invasive and non-invasive application: VENT 40 supports both ET tube & mask ventilation for pediatric and adult patient categories
- Conventional ventilation modes: Pressure control and spontaneous modes available to meet patient demand
- Tidal volume from 100 mL – 2000 mL can be targeted to assure volume delivery
- Waveforms, alarms & event log: Volume, pressure & flow waveforms can be viewed along with unique alarm management for utmost safety
- 12 hours of battery backup meets efficient intra/inter hospital mobility