Prisma VENT 50-C is an advanced ICU Ventilator that provides clinicians with High-Flow Therapy (HFT) & Lung Insufflation function for optimal ventilation of pediatric & adult patient categories.
In HFT mode, the device provides a constant flow of 5 – 60 Litre/min. An oxygen feed also can be added. The air flow is heated and humidified (for example, with prisma VENT AQUA) and delivered to the patient via a nasal cannula. Patient interface comes in different sizes for non-invasive use. A different interface is available for invasive application.
Prisma VENT 50-C may also be used with a single-tube with patient valve and other tube systems with nasal cannula for High-Flow Therapy.
- Invasive and non-invasive application: Vent 50-C Supports both ET tube & Mask ventilation in pediatric and adult patient categories
- HFT/HFNC Mode: A constant High-Flow Oxygen of 5-60 Litre/min is possible, which improves oxygenation
- Conventional ventilation modes: Pressure control and spontaneous modes to meet patient demand
- Tidal volume from 100 mL – 2000 mL can be targeted to assure volume delivery
- Waveforms, alarms & Event log: Volume, pressure & flow waveforms can be viewed along with unique alarm management for utmost safety
- Lung Insufflation Assist Manoeuvre (LIAM) function for cough support and secretion management
- Data storage & connectivity: Up to 8 GB therapy data can be saved and transferred through prisma CONNECT option